KN95 FFP2 Mask - Box of 20
Next Day UK Delivery on all products on our site using Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- 4 Layer with a blown melt non-woven filtration layer. (Same technology as Surgical Masks)
- CNAS Tested (a government accredited laboratory)
- Sealed and wrapped.
- Soft and comfortable non-woven inner.
- These masks are very durable when compared to the traditional rectangle ear looped mask.
- 3D Folding Face Mask Design.
3D Design structure masks make for a very comfortable fit, with the filtration part of the mask held away from the mouth to allow more comfortable breathing and speaking. The design folds flat for hygiene and easy travel storage purposes.
Following Government advice to use non-medical face coverings in certain shops, general workplace protection and public transport etc. This allows certified respirators and devices to be reserved for the front line.
We offer these to staff in our own warehouse as part of social distancing measures - they are by far the most popular chosen type.
CHINA GB2626-2006 KN95 is the Chinese respirator standard – This is a regulated standard within China for a filtering effect of 95% minimum (according to Accredited Chinese Testing Labs). The KN95 standard is not officially recognised in the UK for medical use. Therefor these masks are classed as non-medical.
Not intended for use in a medical or dental environment. Not intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Not intended for Construction.
High-quality production factory:
- ISO 9001
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Certificated Factory - Chinese Standard.
- 10,000m2 Production Facilities
- Integrated Quality Control Centre
- Clean Room Production
These masks are not designed to be washed.