Type IIR Disposable Surgical Mask - Box of 50
The fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is the gold standard of disposable masks. They are the recommended PPE for primary, outpatient, community and social care.
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks are sealed in packs of ten for hygiene.
- 3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip.
- High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683:2019.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
BE AWARE, there are many other masks on online market places with zero certification as well as only having 95% high bacterial filteration efficiency. Most do not carry the IIR for fluid resistance / repellant. All of our masks carry notified body certificates.
- Size: (17.5 ± 0.5)cm x (9.5 ± 0.5)cm
- Filtration Efficiency: EN14683:2019 Annex B >98%
- Breathabillity: EN14683:2019 Annex B <60Pa/cm²
- Splash Resistance: > 16kpa. ISO22609:2004
- Micobial Cleanliness: 20-25cfu/g ENISO11737-1:2018 <30cfu/g
- Biocompatibility: Conforms with requirements EN ISO10993-5:2009 and EN ISO10993-10:2013
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven 30gms ± 1gsm
- Middle layer: Melt-blown 25gsm ± 1gsm
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven 20gsm ± 1gsm
- Ear loop: Urethane Elastic Fiber length 18cm ± 1cm
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting 10.5cm ± 1cm